New Highest Google AdSense CPC You Can Expect



Although I am an AdSense publishers from the last 5 years but I never bothered about how much highest Google AdSense CPC one can expect. There was 2 reason for this. First reason was because
I never targeted my site outside India (max you can earn up to 50 cents a click in India) and second because AdSense was not my priority. My attitude towards AdSense changed when I read about many of the internet marketers were making 6 figure income from Google AdSense rather than affiliate marketing. One & half years back I thought of giving AdSense a fresh try. I thought of making multiple AdSense sites and targeting my sites outside India. I got so many new experiences with AdSense during this period. One of the shocking experience was the CPC of my AdSense earnings from US and UK. Many of the time, I received Google AdSense CPC more than the commission that I receiving by selling an average Clickbank product.

My Highest Google AdSense CPC

Just before focusing more on Google AdSense and thought of creating number of mini AdSense sites, I though of checking my highest CPC from US, UK & India. Just check here one of the screenshot that I received for my AdSense CPC from USA.google-adsense-cpchttp://earningmoneyjobs.blogspot.in/
& here is the screenshot that I captured for my highest AdSense earnings CPC from UK.
highest-adsense-cpchttp://earningmoneyjobs.blogspot.in/
So its totally wrong to under estimate Google AdSense earnings as propagated by many top internet marketing gurus. I am having multiple AdSense sites which are giving me regular income from AdSense. I have tried and tested both affiliate marketing and AdSense on many of my niche sites and found AdSense to be more effective on many of the sites. Sometime, you need lot more hard work to make same income from affiliate marketing than you do for Google AdSense. But yes, once you know a little secret about a market, there is nothing better than affiliate marketing. So both have their own importance in making money.

How can you be sure for better AdSense CPC

You need to choose your keywords wisely in order to get the highest CPC. You can take the help of Google AdWords keyword tool to know what is highest bidding for a particular keyword in a particular country by the advertiser. Then you can write articles or create a site according to the keywords. Although there are many other factors that can decide you how much earnings per click you will receive from your AdSense ads but still you can be sure of getting some better CPC this way. You will find many such articles on our site which will aim to provide you with some of the tricks and tools that can make your AdSense earnings sky rocketed.

Conclusion

I have shown you some of the highest CPC earnings on my AdSense ads but still my average earnings from US & UK is between US $1 to US $2. If you are a serious AdSense publisher and if you are not focusing on many of such issues which can double or triple your AdSense earnings then you are losing so much of your earnings. Doing a little bit tricks can multiply your Google AdSense CPC and so is your AdSense earnings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...